Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Sunday, June 18, 2006

dogs like bushes too!

yesterday my peepol went to the garden of the bush without me again!

they told me that dogs cant go and that i wud not have any fun there anyway... but i know better.

as soon as they were gone i looked it up and found out there is a doggie day spa there just for dogs like me, and there is an amazing pet shenangagan show where tricky dogs do tricky tricks for treats. hey! i can do tricks for treats!

wen my peepol came home (very late, i might add) they showed me picktures and videos they took that prooved that dogs can have fun there (yes they even took my pickture-taking box with them!)


one thing im glad i wuzznt there for wuz the funny hat trying-on. my randy likes hats and he especially likes to try on funny hats wen we go places. the problum is that he likes to put hats on me too and i hates to wear hats!

so other than the crazy hat thing i think that the peepol shud reely haf taken me along with them. 'speshully becuz they ate yummy ribs and beefs and smokin' chickens....mmmmmm! but nobody ever listens to ivy.

sometimes bein a dog is just no fair at all.

2 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

My Human has never tried to put a stupid hat on me, so I don't know if I'd like it or not. I would like some ribs, though.

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Ender said...

Hats are good for one thing...EATING! Maybe next time your people go to the gardens of the bush they can take you to the day spa, and you could sneak out for lunch and get some yummy ribs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home