Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, June 17, 2006

watchin' movies with my peepol

i love watchin' movies with my peepol. it meens we get to snuggle on the couch for a long time and i get good pettin' while the peepol stay in one place.

i 'specially like movies with dog stars in them. the other nite my peepol put on a movie with a crazy dog star who waz the funniest part of the whole movie.
my peepol said the rest of the story waz reely good too. all i know is when they were watchin' it my peepol laughed and then were sad and then they laughed again and then sad, so it musta been some kind of mixed-up story.

if you want your peepol to watch it too you can go to http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0404030 and leave that page up on your pooter for the peepol to find. subliminal messages are a dog's best friend.

4 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

Somethin' is REEEEEALLY weird! We must be twins or somethin'. Maybe somethin' was goin' on the the big ether last night.

I was gonna to post the same story, but you beat me to the punch. (I liked your post.) We watched a movie last night too, http://www.imdb.com/title/
tt0364569/
, but Mom and Dad had to read it to me. I hope to post mine tonight, unless my typist is still paintin' or somethin'.

Hope you don't think I'm a copydog. I have noticed that similar stories appear on dog blogs at the same time. There's something in the air. Or is it the water? Or the big greenhouse roof up there is bouncin' ideas all over the place.
Wait...MIND MANIPULATION! That's it!

Watchin' movies with family is neato, isn't it. It expands your mind. No matter who is controllin' the grey matter.

Woof!

Freda

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger Charlie said...

Great story. I like watching World Cup soccer every morning with my peepol. They won't let me on the couch, but we snuggle and they pet me and we hold paws!

- C

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

Are you gonna watch 'Treasure Hunters' tonight. A little like geocachin'? Guess we'll see. Wonder if there are any dogs on the teams? Any team with us heppin' would win.

Woof!

Freda

 
At 5:45 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

treasure hunters sounds like a way cool show... kinda like geocachin and da vinci code and amazing race all rolled into one. but our magic window does not see picktures on the peatock channel very well unless randy stands on the dog couch and holds the rabbit ears sideways in both hands.

that reminds me... how can it be that we have rabbit ears on the magic box but no rabbit? i haf always wondered that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home