Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

the best nuts ever

my peepol brot this reely good smelling can home with them from hewstin
 
they said it had nuts in it but i dont think so. i haf smelled and tasted nuts before and they didnt ever smell as good as these things did. the peepol must have thot they were reely good too becuz they ate the whole can of them rite away and then we went for a ride in the car to find more, but the store here didnt have them and it made my peepol so sad.

unfortunately they didnt share any of them with me so i totally missed out. thee peepol said it wuznt good for dogs but i think they just wanted them all for themselves.

if anybody out there has some of these things they want to share they can send them to me. just dont tell my peepol. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger Ender said...

Sure they weren't good for you...we have all been told that before, quite frankly I think its just a trick!

Oh, I looked at your video clips! How fun was that to make your own movies!

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

yeah ender i agree with you... it seems like a trick to keep dogs from eating the reely good stuff!

the peepol have lots of fun making video clips of me. i just like that i usually get cookies as payment for acting in theyr silly movies

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

If i had a dollar for every time I have heard my stupid humans proclaim "you can't have any, it's no good for you" I reckon I would have millions by now ! Yep, they just don't want to share.
Glad you are bak Ivy - we have missed your beautiful face :-)

Love,
Opy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home