Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Reservoir Dog

yesterday i wuz so excited becuz my peepol told me we were going geocaching at the reservoir! but of corse we cant do anything fun without first doing sumthing i dont like so the peepol got out the icky stinky juice and put it on my back. they say it is to keep the teas and flicks off of me but i think it is just torture.
the first geocache we found wuz an easy one to sniff out. it wuz at a new peepol shopping center with big empty stores. i wonder wut they are going to put in these stores? i think they shud fill this one with dog treats and cookies but of corse nobody ever asks ivy.
we went on to the reservoir and i jumped in some reely good smelling muddy water! it wuz so great and the peepol were yelling at me becuz they were so happy i got to jump in the water... but then i realized they were not so happy and they made me get out. i thot they had made a misteak so i jumped back in but no misteak! they just yelled again! oh well.

wen we got home lindsay played good dog games with me and i wuz so happy but then they made me take a bath and get all the good smells from the reservoir off of me. those peepol just dont understand wut smells good and wut dozzent. i think this is becuz they have such little tiny nozes.

all the bath torture wuz worth it tho becuz afterward they gave me reely good treats. mmmmmmmmm!

6 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It sounds like you had lots of fun.
My weekend was not as fun. God (my owner) could not take me to the park because it rained too much :(

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

it rained so much here too! but my peepol are crazy like me so we all go out in the rain anyway.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I think I overheard my Human talking about giving us all baths in the near future. She said she needs to get some new shampoo.

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The trick to baths is playing the towel game afterwards! I was just telling the little white boxer about it! Just get your owners to get crazy with you and a towel. Click Here and you can see me playing with towel.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger the many Bs said...

hey ivy! you're too cool. baxter and bailey like to go swimming and baxter even got a swimming pool for his birthday. but he thinks it's a bathtub! silly dogs.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

Geesh! Just when we get to smelling good, the humans put that sickening smelly shampoo on us and then we smell like flowers or fruit or perfume. I hate those smells- what's wrong with smelling like a dog? Silly humans- but they can't help it. I am sure they can't smell very well with those tiny little noses stuck in the middle of their flat faces.
Big Wags,
Isabella

 

Post a Comment

<< Home