Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

my benjamin's adventures

hey hey dog friends! my benjamin went on a long trip and left me in the care of the wonderful pork loin lady (who i will now haf to refer to as the wonderful dog jerky lady... more on that later).

i asked benjamin to write about what he did and this is what he typed:
trtrfgggggh rtfsggggggggggggggggfvggggggbgfbb bteon.g
gvbgvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
cgv5gggggg444444444444444444444 bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
tgg5tgevdddjjkiukuuuuuuuuu'tbgvf6tvgttthgt,.7y
yt7t7777777777777777777777

so i will just haf to guess based on the picktures i found on my dog camera...

it looks like he went through someplace snowy in a big bird.


oh! and he visited my cousin bella! she has wheels to help her go extra fast, and diapers so she doesn't haf to slow down for pit-stops.


looks like my benjamin had to defend his milk from an evil C-A-T. good thing he has the force on his side!


oh! and he visited cousin bruce and lois who haf been sleeping on the blog for so long! they look like they are doing reelly well.

i am glad that my bp had such a good trip. maybe he will pack me in that suitcase next time and take me wif him!

luv ivy
Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

and miss pork loin and dog jerky?

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

We so got that from bp wrote. He is very good at typing.

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Putz said...

to my favorities of all dogs, benjamin alias ben bunny and ivys, my two favorites dogs of all time from sandy , sadie is now gone beyond the big rainbow in the heavens, duke who misses sadie very much, speeding the hearing service dog who is so pround of that dog in your picture wh is pysically impaired somewhat, but what the heck aren't we all impaired somewhat, and jaspher bell our mongrel cat

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Gus said...

IVY! Muzzer says "dogs are better travellers than children." You can share that with your mom and dad. Maybe they will try it.

gussie

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

oooooooooooooo, Ben's first adventure on an aireplane! How fun for him! What an attitude that kitty has! We're glad Ben didn't share with him!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Eduardo said...

Wow! What a trip your Ben went on!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

What a trip. How great

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Oh there's Bruce and Lois Lane! Glad your cousin Bella has her own set of wheels. Does that mean she can go on car rides anytime she wants to?

I hope you get to go on a long trip one day, Ivy. Doesn't seem fair your BP gets to go on trips but not you.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Ivy,

My goodness!! Benjamin is a big boy now. You look so cute together.

I'm doing a special feature on my blog call "The Strings of Frienship A-Z" and I choose you and Izzie to be my "I" doggies.
Hope you don't mind. Come on over and see what youy think.

Love ya and give Benjamin a lick from me....Mona

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow...beef jerkey is almost as good as pork loins but not nearly as good as chicken or duck jerky...yummy...I hope that baby benjamin takes you on a trip some day.....

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger A&S said...

hi ivy! how are you? nice to see cousin brucie is doing well!

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice photos! Can you send me some for inclusion in a funny dog website?

www.virtualdogpark.com

thanks, chick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home