Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

my side of the story

well dog friends, since nobody seems to be able to interpret my benjamin's writing i guess i need to tell what happened.

my peepol all went for a long ride in the car wifout ivy and they were gone so long it got dark and it wuz past dinnertime and past bedtime wen they all got home. i said wut happened? why did i miss my dinner?? and my randy said he wuz so sorry but traffic wuz reelly bad. i said that if traffic wuz so bad then traffic shud haf missed dinner, not ivy! but of corse nobody wuz lissening to ivy. my randy put ben to bed before he even fed me.

so the next day i looked at the picktures on my dog camera and there are cats and ben wif beer! wuts up wif that? my peepol told me that ben didnt get any beer he just liked to hold the can cuz it wuz pretty. i knew i shud haf gone along. i wuddent haf let cats or beer near my baby ben!

in the cat pickture you can see ben wearing his new bib. this is the coolest bib ever cuz it catches all the yummy food and then i get to lick it off!

gee, i wunder if that cat got to lick the bib cuz i wuzent there? i bet he did. stupid cat!
Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Oh I so need a baby.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Stoopid Cat! Baaad Randy! Good pup Ben!

kisses
gussie

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Gosh, Ivy - we thought you were Ben's nanny! We think that you should be allowed to go wherever Ben goes! That's fair, right?
What a neat bib! I bet you eat pretty good off of it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Princess Patches said...

Poor Ivy! Nodog should ever have to wait for dinner! With you around, they should never have to wash the bib!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Putz said...

calm, down, cats like the one in the picture are all right, remember sqwireels are the ones to get upset bout and espedcially thems that go around disquised as cats...i don't know why cats don't bother me so much...sandy

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

cats are stupid. I can't believe they even let ben hold the beer can. Bad parents. hahaha

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's ivy, hmm just not fair they not let u ride in ur ivymobile anymore...u gonna haff to have a talk wiff them..and i thought i sawd a kitty cat at ur house...hmmm..

b safe,
~rocky~

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Hana said...

Hm, how come BP gets to go on a car ride, but you don't? Not fair.

As for dinner, since your Randy and your Lindsay are very food oriented, I have a feeling they never have late dinners. Again, not fair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home