Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, July 21, 2007

ware did my peepol go?

last nite my peepol did not come home for the longest time. it wuz dog bedtime and i said ware are you peepol? but nobody answered. and then i dont remember wen it wuz but it musta been reelly late and my peepol came in the door and i almost barked at them! they went rite to bed and didnt hardly talk to me but instead started reading a book!

so this morning i waked them up and asked them ware they wuz all nite and my randy showed me these picktures...

wow! look at all those peepol up so late! i bet all theyr dogs were wondering ware they were!


is this wut a baby looks like? i like those hears! maybe my baby brother will haf fuzzy keeshond hears like mine!


wowzers! that is one skary lookin' boy!


my randy said he read a lot of books and my lindsay sleeped on the floor.


well i am glad they finally came home. silly peepol!
Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

More Harry Potter mania!! I thought I saw Santa Claus! Did he send anything home especially for you Ivy?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy.
All that is caused by Harry Potter!
People are crazy about those books!
Have a good night
Lorenza

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Well Ivy, at least it has to do with some hairy dog whose name is Potter... Kinda like you are your Randy and Lindsay's hairy baby...

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Tippy said...

Ivy,I am a dog wizard, are you?
Tippy

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Ivy,
That must be for Harry Potter! It was just as crazy in Singapore. Sheesh...Poor Lindsey must be tired!

 
At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - did they share one book?

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Yeah, did they buy one book or two?

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Ivy... it stinks when we can't go to the bookstore. Think of all of the things we could learn. hey... is that why they won't let dogs in, because we would truly know how to take over the world??
Hugs,
Sitka

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

My lady went out and did the same thing! Then she read a stupid book all weekend, stupid Harry Potter, no dog park cause she was reading to find out who died, WHO CARES I SAY!

Murph the mad dog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home