Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, July 08, 2006

takin' the holly for a ride

this mornin my peepol went outside and made a terrible racket. i told them to be quiet but they were so loud they didnt even hear me.

wen i came out to see wut wuz the matter i found that my friend holly wuz missing... well, mostly missing anyway.
i liked the holly. there is even a song about the two of us. so i wondered ware she went to.


aha! there she is!

the peepol said we were going to take the holly for a ride in the car. i love to go for rides in the car but i never took a tree with me before. i wuz a little nervus about getting in the car with the holly pokin' at me pokin' at me.

we went for a ride and gess wut? we went to one of my favorite places... the dump! i love how it smells at the dump. it is like an odor buffet.
my peepol said that the holly wud be very happy living at the dump with all the other trees in a big tree pile. i haf heard of dog piles but never a tree pile before. oh well i gess it makes sense that the holly wud like to live there. i shure wud like to live at the dump too!

bye-bye, holly! im gonna miss you!

3 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

No more Holly and Ivy at your house! At least Ivy is still there. Don't go moving to the dump or you won't be able to keep blogging. How would we know what exciting things you are doing?

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Maybe the dump has a blog!

Hey, Ivy, I've been meaning to tell you that there's a road called "Ivy" that my Human passes sometimes when she comes home.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Ender said...

Geee, I've never been to the dump before. It sounds kinda fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home