Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Peepol gone crazy

I tried to tell my randy and lindsay that the carpet in my house was stupid. Nobody ever lissens to Ivy tho, so i had to pee on it. every day. for a week. 

so tonite they finally got the message and they went crazy and ripped it up.

I'm thinking about what kind of rug i shud ask them to get, but i get the feeling that tonite mite not be a good time to ask. just a hunch.

3 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

But the rugs are so soft and warm in the winter, Ivy, and they help us Seniors get a grip. We vote to replace with a nice black and tan rug ☺

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I understand about rugs being stupid. I have one that's stupid, too.

Tubey

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Wyatt said...

We are with Mitch and Molly...go with Black and Tan...it hides everything!

Wyatt and Stanzie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home