Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

pumpkins and skeletons and no ivy!

hey hey dog friends. i am such a dog blogging bum. i hardly ever post anything these days because i hardly ever get my picture taken. my dog camera has been totally taken over by pictures of my benjamin being cute. poor ivy.

turbo asked about pam and ken... i didn't grow any this year but my peepol bought some from a fundraiser to support the youth group. my lindsay made one into elmo!




my benjamin was a candy-eating skeleton for halloween. i wuz hoping that some of that candy wud fall out from between those empty bones, but no luck. at least i didnt haf to wear a costume this year! hurray!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy...good to hear from you. We love the ELMO pumpkin, your Lindday did a great job.

Tell her we miss you.

gussie n Teka

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Hey hey, Ivy! I'm glad that you got a pam ken to visit.

But I am sad that you didn't get any candy.

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Your Elmo pumpkin is too cute, Ivy, and we're so happy that you didn't have to wear a costume this year! We didn't either! yeaaaaaaaaaaa

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow Ivy I havent stopped by your blog in forever...I can believe how big your Benjamin is getting...you sure are doing a great job helping him grow up...and youa re still very beautiful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home