Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, July 06, 2009

berry farm adventure

hey hey dog friends! i know it has been a long time since i blogged... my peepol were gone for three weeks and left me here with my new best friend denise, who gives me hot dogs and loves me forever. i will get to the bottom of why they were gone after i am done looking at the crazy huge pile of pictures they took. but for now let me tell you wut i did yesterday.

we all piled into my dog utility vehicle (yes! i reelly got to go!!) and went a long way to the berry farm. my back seat is so much more crowded with benjamin, his bigger-than-necessary seat, and all his accessories, so i hardly had a place to sit down. i kept trying to sneak into the front, but i got denied every time. geesh!


wen we got out of the car, we hopped into a trailer hooked to a tractor of death! and went for the scariest, bumpiest ride ever! i nearly jumped out of the wagon a few times but i got yanked back by my randy, who was doing a lot of unnecessary complaining: something about his fingers and my collar that i didn't understand.


then my peepol started filling buckets with berries. i tried to eat a few but those branches were too poky!

they were reelly giant berries!


my benjamin apparently has totally gotten over his fear of goats; he let them lick corn and goat food rite out of his hands! it was the most dangerous thing i had ever seen, but my peepol were completely unfazed and even told me to stop whining and yelling about it. gee whiz, peepol! who is going to protect you if not ivy?

the very worstest thing that happened at the berry farm was this picture. i think it needs no explaination:

6 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivykins..we think you should get one berry for every ten picked, because you are such a good guard dog. Regarding Benjamin and goats, we see some retraining is needed. Maybe you should begin teaching him to herd so he knows a useful skill.

great to hear from you again

gussie

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs Ivy, u wuz just trying to help..iz berrys good??..me wood b skeerd of that truck ride too..

b safe,
~rocky~

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Princess Patches said...

Those are some ginormous berries! You look very cute in the piggy face, Ivy! We can't believe how big your Benjamin is getting!


Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger -j- said...

My Rudy dog lovessss berries!
He gingerly picks them right off the stems, too!
He must have picked it up as a pup when he was all alone in the woods, til someone found him for us, & introduced us!!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Oh Ivy, that last picture is the worst! so sorry.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Holy cats!!!! That last photo has got to be the funniest photo I have seen in dogyears! My Mom nearly fell out of her seat, too!

Thanks for sharing your dogventure with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home