Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Friday, September 11, 2009

a present from my benjamin!

hey hey dog friends! today my lindsay and ben went to petsmart (without me, of course). my ben was rummaging around in the discount toy bin and found a toy he couldn't put down. when my lindsay told him it was for dogs, he said "Iyee! Iyee!" so they bought it for me and brot it home.

here is me with my new toy!

i luv it so much, i haf been taking it wif me everywhere i go today.

thank you ben for thinking of your Iyee!
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Uh Oh...is he gonna expect you to share that toy?

gussie

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Ben has excellent taste, Ivy! What a cute toy!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Tansy said...

What an Excellent Boy you have, Ivy! Food, Toys, what will he give you next?

Barks,
Tansy

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Hana said...

Good job with training your BP, Ivy! Ask him to bring you a big present of cheese cookies and steak next time!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Hey hey! I was wondering if Pam and/or Ken visited you this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home