Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, November 07, 2009

watchin movies wif my peepol

hey hey dog friends... finally there is a picture wif me in it! i think it has been more than a full moon ago that i actually had a pickture taken of me. this one is from last nite wen me and my lindsay and my benjamin were snuggled on the couch to watch movies:

it wuz so nice and warm and snuggly! and my benjamin wuz so into the movie that he didn't jump on me or pull my hair or anything! yeah!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Yeah! Not only that, he had his plug in his mouth so he was quiet!

gussie

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy!
I am so happy to see you again!
Sure you all had a nice "watching movies" time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Are you smiling in this picture, lol? We are glad you got to enjoy a movie!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Kasha said...

Cute picture! Sweet family! I can't wait for my youngster to grow up and pick on our poor Africa. They will be best friends soon enough. Great blog!
http://www.trainingboerboels.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home