Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My super-stinky treats!

it has almost been seven dog years since i last bloggeded, but today i just haf to tell you wut happened in my front yard. my peepol were just getting home from wutever fun place they went wifout me (as uzual) wen blossom (the hounddoggirl who lives down the street) came runnin' and barkin' and carrying on all over my front yard.

my randy tried to corral her but blossom is way faster than my randy. my lindsay was bein' protective of my ben. if she were a dog she wud haf had all her fur standin' up prickly. then blossoms momma came drivin up in her car to join the game. blossom thot it was very very fun that so many peepol were playin chase with her.

so poor me (who nobody ever lisens to) is in the back yard and i am woofin and woofin that i want to play too. my randy comes to the house but insted of getting me out you know wut he does? he gets my super-stinky treats from up on the way up high place and offers them to blossom!

i sayd hey!hey!hey! those are MY super-stinky treats! but nobody lissened, not one bit.

now i ask you, is that fair?
poor ivy.

13 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

If your treats worked and they secured Blossom then that's a good thing, Ivy! Randy will buy you more treats - we're sure of it!
How nice to hear from you :-)

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Gus said...

It is totally not fair. Next time you go to visit Blossom at her house, she must reciprocate.

gussie

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Hey! Hey! Hey! They shouldn't have given your treats away. I will introduce sanctions in Congress that no Ivy Treats should be given away without the express permission of Ivy.

I've missed you, my friend!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy!
Hmmmm... nope.... not fair!
But at least I hope your treats did the trick and Blossom is safely at home now!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, Ivvvvyyyyyyyy so good to hear from u..me is sorry they gived ur stinky treats to blossom...

b safe,
rocky

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

stupid humans....i cant believe you had to share your stinky treats on demand...and you didnt even get to play with blossom...

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Sparky said...

We're baaaaack! Can you stop by our blog and help us win a photo contest? Thanks!

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Prints the Cat said...

I am speechless!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Wow. Missed you a whole lot. Wondered what happened to you. Glad you are back protecting us from those wicked little creatures. Don't wait another 7 years to post, ok?

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger natalieanddogs said...

You definitely deserve some good treats. That wasn't fair.

Cheers,
Natalie on german shorthaired pointer training

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Viseum Intelligent Moving Camera (Viseum IMC) is a 60°

– 360° panoramic outdoor pan, tilt, zoom or “PTZ camera”

system. In 2006 it was voted Best-of-British innovation

and won the largest UKTI Smart Award. Today it is also

commonly known as a virtual guard, a virtual CCTV operator

and a virtual gigapixel camera. It has been independently

endorsed to significantly out perform any other crime

reduction initiative, and that no other advanced PTZ

camera system, or the industry’s leading panoramic

megapixel camera, gives the level of CCTV security that

Viseum IMC’s provide independently of Remote CCTV

Monitoring infrastructures and any security surveillance

operators.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I read your content and it is very fine to read. I

completely recommend you to that i see your site and

this is the very fine site to shopping. here is the most

of goods collection.

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger Hana said...

Hi Ivy,
I was thinking of you recently and wonder how you are.
Hana's Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home