Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Monday, February 09, 2009

happy sunshine day

it was very pretty at my house yesterday. there was lots of sunshine and peepol outside and birds and dogs. my friend sandy came over to play in my yard. she played wif one of my toys. i even let her squeak it.



we spent some time soaking up the sunshine.



then my ben came outside wif me and i taught him to watch for skweerls wif me.



since there were no skweerls my ben fetched my toys for me. what a great day!

2 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Gus said...

IVY! We knew that Ben would turn out well. See, all your effort training him to be a good dog are paying off. He looks really intent on helping with the squirrel watch.

gussie

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You have Ben trained very nicely, Ivy! Good job!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home