Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, June 21, 2008

poor under-photographed ivy

i am starting to notice a disturbing trend: my peepol are not taking as many picktures of me as they used to.

for example... a few days ago me and my randy and lindsay and bp went for a ride-in-the-car to haf a dogventure.

of course my camera came along and i wuz happy to pose for cute ivy picktures as we loaded up.
i kept posing for picktures the whole trip but nobody paid any attention to ivy. instead, my bp got in all the picktures!

see? no ivy in that one.

no ivy there either!

today my bp wuz eating blackberry oatmeal in his lofty throne of yumminess and my randy thot it wuz great fun to take picktures of him. as a matter of fact, my bp is often photographed while he is eating. but does anybody take picktures of me eating my dogfood? no! of corse not! why shud they? *sniff sniff*

i'm just feeling a little under-photographed lately... can you blame me?
Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy!
Tell your Randy and your Lindsay to take pictures of you and Ben together!
Ben is growing very fast. I love to see his pictures but I love to see you too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We agree with Lorenza! We like seeing you and Ben in pictures together! Why didn't Randy get a picture of you cleaning off Ben's face? We just know that you would have done a thorough job, Ivy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Ivy, me agrees, me loves to c picturs of Ben, but me wants to c picturs of u tooo...

b safe,
~rocky~

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

you are clearly being neglected!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Putz said...

i'll tell, if it were me i would say"i am not going to stand for this ,anymore"...get your own personal photographer, i have always said this, you are so photogenic, you pose at the drop of a cookie, of course i am in loves with you ivys...loves duke...oh we had a contest on max, ashleys bow wow dog and this is how it came out...celebraties ACT alike.....sadie charles mansen, duke odie...sandy rodger dangerfield...speeding bill clinton... and jp bell our cat as sleeping beauty..platoon of four plus mongrel cat

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh ivy...i am so sad for you...but ...sadly not really...i am so sick of having my pictures taken...how about you come to my house and pretend you are me....and you will get your picture taken every five seconds...it is so annoying....so darn annoying....

 
At 12:03 AM, Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh ivy...i am so sad for you...but ...sadly not really...i am so sick of having my pictures taken...how about you come to my house and pretend you are me....and you will get your picture taken every five seconds...it is so annoying....so darn annoying....

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Isis said...

you tell those peepol that you are beautiful and need more pictures!

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy, do you still get to lick the sourcream off spoons and lick bowls and tops of beer bottles? I hope BP doesn't get to do all the Ivy tasks... else soon you will be out of a job and will have to hit the road!

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

that is not right. We like Ben but we want to see more pictures of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home