Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, June 07, 2008

loud, stinky bagel!

this morning i wuz minding my own dog business wen all of a sudden a stinky smell invaded my nose and a terrible screaming beeping sound assaulted my ears!

i ran away and took cover between the magic white drinking bowl-o-plenty and the evil bathtub, but the beeping and stinking kept right on going strong as ever.

my randy waved a magic cape in the air around the flashing red eye that looks down from the ceiling, and recited sum interesting words and the beeping finally quit.

i came out from my place of cover and followed my nose to find wut made the red eye so very mad and this is wut i found:

i think it used to be a bagel.

poor bagel.
Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

Dang, I had no idea they made evil bagels that screamed! I am going to go check my cupboard for any offenders.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

R.I.P. bagel.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Putz said...

oh my gosh, that looks real serious, was any other food hurt in the incident????it looks like a squwirrell was involved in some way..probably brought the bagel into the house or someptin

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy, you have witnessed the sacred sacrifice of the bagel, practiced only rarely in select kitchens. You are truly blessed. Did you get to eat the bagel after the ceremony? If you did, you will have great luck and prosperity,

kisses
gussie

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Sure that was scary and stinky!
I hope the next bagel has better luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We hear that charcoal is good for your tummy! Did you get any of that burnt bagel, Ivy?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

yes i did get to eat sum of that bagel! it wuz still yummy even tho it smelled bad. do you reelly think it will bring me good luck like gussie said? how cool!

it must haf been a sacrifice to the god of the forbidden can cuz after i got my piece i saw my randy feed the rest of it to that can in the corner of the kitchen. it always gets to eat the best leftovers!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Hmmmm, your Randy and Lindsay have interesting things in your dog house. A charred helicopter the other year, and now a charred bagel! I think you need to watch over your Randy and Lindsay to keep them out of trouble.

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Sarah K. said...

My bagels often look like that - failure in the kitchen I am!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home