Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, August 02, 2008

why i haf been gone

i am sorry that i hafent written in my bloggy for a while; some of my dog friends thot that i mite be sicky or that my internet wuz down but that wuzzent it. i wuz just on vacation! i went to abby's house for a long time and we had so much fun! i wudda taken picktures but my silly peepol took the camera wif them. they had to do sumthing while i wuz on vacation so they went to the sandy eggo zoo.

here is my randy trying to convince my ben that he is a monkey. since he got back he has been making a lot of monkey noises so i guess it musta worked.


next the silly peepol tried to make my ben into a flower. this did not work cuz he still smells just the same since he came back!


here my lindsay took a turn trying to make my ben into a cowboy... er, a toadboy, if there is such a thing.


wen i saw this pickture i got upset: why is my ben petting this silly-looking dog? my randy told me that it is a goat dog and that ben pet it just once and wen they tried to get him to pet the goat dog again he screamed a loud scream and wuddent do it! that's my benjamin! only ivy gets petting! i said i wished i had been there to protect my baby but my randy said zoos are not for ivy.


here is evidence that zoos are for ivy! i didn't know sausages grew on trees! how do i get one for my backyard?


and here is another great piece of evidence that zoos are for ivy! these strange dogs are giving each other massages. zoos must be just like spas... with sausage! who wouldn't want to go to the zoo???

9 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Gus said...

My Sister E-Rabbit has been to that same zooooo. Only it was alooooooong time ago. But a nasty pelican stole her chicken leg, just swooped down and took it out of her hand. You tell your Randy and Lindsay that zoo is not a safe place for Ben, and that if they want to go, Ben must stay home with IVY!

gussie

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Putz said...

my oh jeez wilikers, hossophatz. what great pictures...little ben, the precious wife, the itchtcy marmats, did you know you were my very very first blog when you were so against sqwirreallls, now i have 50 i visit a couple of times a week, plus you inspired the book i wrote, ignoble enigma

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

When you figure out how to get a sausage tree, let us know, okay, Ivy?
Ben sure has some crazy adventures!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Eduardo said...

It looked like Ben had fun! You must haved missed him! When you get a sasauge tree and they start growing let me know so I can come get some!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Geez i wonder if Ben is safe with your people's Trying to make him believe he is a flower and a monkey and a toadboy. Why didn't they bring you home some sausages from that tree?

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Joe Stains said...

I need a sausage tree too!! good to hear from you!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy!
Glad to hear you again!
Looks like your Randy, Lindsay and Ben had a great day at the zoo!
Thanks for sharing all those pictures!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Murphey said...

A sausage tree, yum, wish I had one in my backyard!

Murph

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

When I'm President, there will be sausage trees everywhere!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home