Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Sunday, June 29, 2008

FANGS!

my dog friends, i never thot i wud say this but my bp is starting to scare me... every day his teeth grow bigger and bigger!

see? aren't those teeth scary looking?


and today he chased me all over the house -- not just in his rolling baby-mobile of doom, either -- he is starting to get around fast on his own paws!! he keeps trying to grab my fur and i just know he is getting ready to sink those teeth into me if he catches me.

i am going to sleep wif one eye open from now on!
Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

watch out for the teeth. When my boy was three he bite my ear. It hurt and he wasn't even sorry. I still love him though

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy!
I think you need to be prepared for what is coming!
Ben sure has big teeth!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Putz said...

oh, damn, if that isn't just the cutest picture of a biped i have ever seen, makes me wanna cry duke, tan lab dog

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Princess Patches said...

Watch out, Ivy! Those are some scary teefies. Just think, it won't be long before he starts dropping food for you.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

It looks as though Ben might be headed for the clothesline to get hung out to dry! You might be safe for a few hours, Ivy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwww this theeht look so big jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Ivi send you a big hug

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Ender said...

Oh Ivy...they need to get those fangs before they can eat the really yummy stuff...and that means that they will drop the really yummy stuff on the floor for you! But your right...best sleep with one eye open!

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Putz said...

i just loves those fangs, i swear they blow me over every time i see them, it is better than that article you did on the squwrill who killed 'HIS BrOTHER" when a long time ago you did that article on sqwerrills, you ought to do another one, randy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home