Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

good helper gets nuthin'


wen we went to the cool dog treat store my randy got me a bowser beer.

for sum reason he thot it wuz reelly cool but i gess he forgot that i dont reelly like beer cuz it makes my nose tickle.

but anyway this beer had a dog pickture on it and it said it tasted like beef and stuff so...









...i tried to drink the dog beer and abby's dad gave her sum to try too and the peepol were all watchin' us like it wuz suddenly reelly fun to watch dogs drink. huh.

it wuzent all bad but it wuzzent as good as water from the magic bowl in the bathroom.

silly peepol dont know anything!








wen we got home i saw that my peepol had put a cup in the dirty dishes holder wif sum melted butter still on it!

i thot about telling the peepol so they cud rinse it off better but then i decided to be a good helper and clean up that butter all by myself.

i just knew the peepol wud be so proud of me!








so tonite wen my randy made dinners i sat down reelly pretty and looked as cute as i cud and i told my randy how i wuz such a good helper that i reelly did deserve sum of that cheesy dinner please.

and gess wut? my randy picked sumthing off and it fell on the floor and he said that magic word i luv to hear... whoops! and i jumped over and pounced on a big piece of...

...mushroom!?!? wut kind of a treat is a piece of mushroom?

*sheesh* nobody appresheates the dog! see if i ever decide to be a good helper again!

well... if it involves butter maybe i will help out just a few more times anyway. just cuz i am so good!

11 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Ivy, I have a bad dishwasher habit. I so get in trouble for it too. With my Mom I can get away with it, but with Dad, forget it.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Ivy.
Really is a shame that nobody appreciates your good job.
Humans!!!
Have a good night
Lorenza

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

Ivy,
At least your Randy tried with the Bowser beer.

Our Dad doesn't share much except for cheese and doesn't buy us special stuff. But Momma is well trained. We always get to share her stuff. I love everything but lettuce. If I wanted leaves, I'd get fresh ones off the trees.

Tasha

 
At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dont'cha just hate it when vegetables fall on the floor? Sheesh!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger MaPaw said...

Oh, Ivy, I am sorry about the mushroom. At least the BP will do better by you.
-Magnum

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy...Me n Teka love the dishwasher! We find all sorts of stuff in there. Pasta sauces, yummy. You are a good helper, and you should get more than a mushroom!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We just love that word "whoops" at our house too! It always tells us to spring into action immediately! We're just helping, right Ivy?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Putz said...

quit using pictures of food....duke is slolbering all over the pooter screen;;.............................sadie

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Putz said...

My nieghbor Griz got all that beer from his beer drinkin' owner Pete. They looked like they had good times. Sadie.

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger Deanna said...

You are such a great helper! Sometimes I get to help lick the butter wrapper - butter is yumm!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy, next time play your cards right! The plate that food is sitting on is hanging right on the edge of the counter. Just jump up, tip the plate over, and the food is ALL YOURS!! But, you can leave the mushrooms for your Randy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home