Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Sunday, August 26, 2007

BP presents and monster legs!

yesterday my peepol were gone for a long time. wen they came back they brot all kinds of new stuff into my house! i checked it all out and it smelled ok so i asked wut it wuz. more BP stuff! said my lindsay. there were toys and tiny clothes that had dogs on them and all kinds of stuff. i will haf to show you more of it later if i can sneak it away from the peepol.


then my peepol cooked up some yummy-smelling but skary-looking sticks. wut is that? i asked. monster legs! said my randy.


yikes! monster legs?! my peepol eat reelly strange stuff.

i dont like monsters and i sure wudent make them mad by eating theyr legs.
sumwhere out there i bet there is a legless monster hopping around looking for my peepol and boy is he mad!
Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Dear Ivy,
Thanks for your comment on my bloggy about eskies. Did I hear you say I should tell Ronak to post lots of pictures on his bloggy so that your Lindsay will be encouraged to get you a sister eskie because you would love to have a sister dog? Haha! I'm just joking!
~ Hana

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy: grab them quick. Them is crab legs and they are YUMMY!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Putz said...

ivy, you worry too much...toughen up like sandy and sadie...poobah on monsters without legs, poobah on carpet noisies, poohbah on visush food thingees that have pictures all over it....we have got to stop coddeling you....bp presents should not scare you although every time anyone in my house leaves without me i get so nervous i have to be given a sedative, but i am a terrier and every one know we are wimps..forget wht i have just said, i forgot how upset i always am......sandy

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Ivy,
How long more before BP arrives??

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Tippy said...

Ivy, we have monsters in our basement, I have never seen them but my mom says they are there. I sure hope their legs don't looklike that. tooooooo skary
- tippy

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Hana said...

Yeah, I'm wondering when BP will arrive. Maybe we should play a guessing game and see who comes closest!!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

barlowbiker.blogspot.com has the most prettiest of the picture of sadie and duke and a very special comment when you push their pictures concerning their opinion on their frequent bowel movements

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Daniel said...

p.s. ivy you have to get past all the biker stuff...the lst blog on older post will get the dogs pictures and the comment that will thrill all dog loavers, and dogs, hanna, armay of fouzr, gus, lorenzo, lucky girl, casper,and tippy

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger MaPaw said...

Wow. BP certainly needs a lot of stuff. I hope BP does not turn out to be a pampered, frou frou dog.
-Magnum

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Ivy,
Your hillarious. Whenever I'm stressed at work, I tune in and read an entry or two and it always makes me giggle.
Thanks for the laughs.

By the way Gus is right. Them are crab legs and the only thing with a face this 'mostly vegetarian' still eats. Yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home