Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, August 18, 2007

sun dogs

last nite my randy got all excited and said hey dogs! there is a nice sunset out there. let's go take some pictures!

well of corse i know the secret that cameras equal cookies so i dashed out my dog door to follow my randy and of corse abby followed me like she always does to put herself in the middle of wutever is happening.

here is abby looking like trubble. she always looks like trubble to me!



here is my beautiful profile.



and here is my favorite smile that gets me out of all kinds of trubble!

but after all that hard work posing... no cookie! hey! wut gives?!?
peepol are so unreliable. *sheesh*
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Gus said...

Ivy: Maybe Abby is on a diet and can't have cookies. She looks a little pudgy to me!

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Putz said...

WE DON'T HAVE ANY SUN DOGS HERE, ALL WE HAVE IS RAIN AND CLOULDS AND DANK AND DARK ALTHOUGH MORE COOKIES COME ON DANK DAYS THAN ON SUN DAYS...WITH FOUR DOGS IN THE HOUSE THERE IS ALWAYS ONE WHO IS TROUBLE
BY THE WAY I AM THINKING OF STARTING A "DENTAL FLOSS FOR DOG COMPANY" WHERE THE FLOSS IS MADE OUT OF SQUIREEL GU... ANYONE INTERESTED??DUKE, SADIE, SANDY, AND SPEEDY

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Putz said...

SUIRREEL GUT...COULD I INTEREST OPY, ARMY, ENDER, GUS, COPPER, HANA, TURBO BUSTER, ZACH OR FREDA?????//COKKIES FOR ANY ONE WHO WORKS TO PUT THE WORD OUT....

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger JustMeCopper said...

That is a lovely look Ivy.

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Hana said...

Ivy, I like your profile and smiley pic. You should make one of them your "about me" picture.

Um, skwerrel gut? Ew!!!!!

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Lacy said...

u r to cute ivy and abby is a cutie tooooo....

;) lacylulu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home