Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Travelling Frog

me and my peepol went for another geocaching walk in the woods today and we found a frog in the cache. he didnt smell like a frog and he didnt jump but the paper that came with him said he wanted somebody to pick him up and take him West to drop off at another cache. he is trying to get to sandy eggo. so we picked him up and took him with us. now i just have one thing to figure out...

...which way is west?

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

That geocachin' looks great. Dad read about it some time ago. I won't let him participate because I know I would have to play Lassie, do a Ruff, Ruff!, Arrrg!, Woof, Woof! and rescue him.

Do you lead or follow? I bet I know which it is.

P.S.
Saw this and thought of you: http://www.ucomics.com/
nonsequitur/2006/03/05/


Woof!

Freda

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Ivy said...

hey thanks freda! that reely IS dog heaven!!

woof woofs to you for finding it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home