Squirrels are Evil!

One Dog -- One Mission: To uncover the Great Squirrel Conspiracy

Saturday, February 18, 2006

dog games vs. peepol games

dog games:




me and my friend sandy playing dog games

peepol games:

me and lindsay playing peepol games on the xbox

top 10 reezons why dog games are better than xbox games:
10. dog games exersize more than just your paws.
9. who needs a combat game when you can wrestle your best friend in the mud?
8. dog games dont require paw-eye coordination.
7. leaving pee-mail after dog games is ok. encouraged, even.
6. there is no shortage of dog games at xmas time.
5. dog games have always been hi-def... and you dont need to buy a new TV.
4. you cant be banned for cheating at dog games, becuz EVERYONE cheats!
3. nobody charges $2000 for dog games on ebay.
2. new dog games dont cost 60 dollars... you just make em up.
1. playing dog games with frends dozent require a subskripshun.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger Freda said...

Hey Ivy,

Cool dog game notes. My favorite dog game requires a partner. A vole. So I spend most of my time lookin' for a playmate. But that is fun too.

Thanks again for your quest for the truth. (Please see my reply to your comment.)

Woof!

Freda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home